Ten reasons to let us IMAGINE for you…
1. Your party, your style. We take time getting to know our clients on a personal level as the first step in our event planning and design process. We want to know where you shop, what inspires you, what your hobbies are and many more details so that we can plan and design with your unique taste in mind. Once the planning and design is complete, we take pride in producing perfectly planned weddings, events and celebrations.
2. We have won numerous awards including the Knot Best of Weddings Hall of Fame Award . To win the Hall of Fame Award, a wedding planning company must have won a Knot Best of Weddings Award for at least four years which we did from 2008-2013. We were an ICON award finalist in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2015. We WON a prestigious ICON award for best wedding in 2012 and in 2015! We have also been published in more than 25 wedding and lifestyle magazines. We are often asked to contribute our planning and design expertise to magazines, party planning blogs and wedding websites. The local news stations rely on Save the Date Events to know what’s in and what’s out with weddings and events.
3. We take a limited number of full service events per year to ensure each client receives the most attentive care and attention. During the busy summer wedding season, we do not work more than three weekends in a row to ensure we are always at our best for YOUR celebration. You can read more about this on our blog. You might also like to read about the 7 things that a wedding planner might not tell you (we wrote this very popular article for a national wedding blog).
4. Integrity in our business and in our client relationships is extremely important. We do not believe that accepting commissions or referral fees is in the best interest of our clients. Our loyalty is always to you.
5. We consistenly invest in our education including event industry conferences, cake decorating classes, floral design classes, photography classes and other educational classes that help us be the best wedding and event planners in Colorado. We pride ourselves on having the latest knowledge in business and in the events industry.
6. We have designed, planned and coordinated more than 220 weddings and social events in Colorado. Our vast experience encompasses elegant downtown Denver affairs, intimate baby showers, outrageously fun kid’s parties, rustic mountain weddings in Aspen and everything in between. Having planned events in every major mountain destination allows us to work with you to find the perfect venue, resort or private home for your celebration.
7. With our team approach, our clients have access to expertise from our entire staff instead of just one planner. Each member of our team has previous experience in a different area of the event industry.
8. As part of our event design process, we help you choose the perfect color palette, help create mock-up and design concepts and multiple inspiration idea boards that pull all the elements together to create the perfect atmosphere and look for your celebration. Many of our clients hire us for our contemporary, clean design style which incorporates exceptional and personalized details into our events.
9. Not only do we thrive at design, we are also great at managing the logistics. Our production schedules and detail documents are legendary. We use professional planning software that is customized for our planning process.
10. After all the event planning is done and you’ve arrived at your wedding, event or celebration, you can relax and enjoy the day with true peace of mind. We have covered every last detail and can be on-site to ensure a flawlessly coordinated event. This is your celebration to relax and truly cherish every moment with your family, friends or clients.