At Save the Date Events, we are truly invested in each and every wedding. Not only will we spend many hours working with you, we become truly devoted to you as a client and friend. It’s not uncommon for us to dream up ideas in the middle of the night or shop for hours to find the perfect accent for your event. We stay in touch with many of our past clients because we built an incredible relationship during the planning and design process.
: : Event Styling & Design : :
Our design style tends toward a clean look with personal and exceptional details throughout the event. We believe it is truly important to not only have a unified look but also a guest experience that matches the feel of your event style.
We offer custom event styling using images, color swatches, linens and written narratives to establish an overall design concept. We work with you to create a true vision of your celebration before we start planning the design elements of your event. Event styling is including with our planning services. Event styling can also be quoted as a stand alone service to help pull together your event details, colors, style and atmosphere into a cohesive brand and style for your wedding. Styling and design services start at $350 and can range up to $4000+ depending on the event.
: : Quick Guidance : :
Maybe you just got engaged and don’t know where to begin or maybe you have started planning but feel stuck or overwhelmed. We offer hourly consulting via phone, Skype or in our Denver studio. Hourly consulting starts at $125 with one of our professional, experienced event planners.
: : Elopements & Intimate Weddings : :
Whether it’s just the two of you or an intimate celebration for 25, we take care of the logistics and details such as venue, dinner reservations, officiant, cake, flowers and any other detail you would love to include. Our services generally start at $500 for elopements and intimate weddings.
: : Full Service Planning & Production : :
Our clients hire us for our dedication, style and experience. From the first phone call or consultation, you can see the level of outstanding service and professionalism we have become known for. When it comes to planning something as personal and unique as your wedding, a “one-size-fits-all” planning package doesn’t truly fit.
To ensure we can exceed your expectations, plan a wedding that is perfectly your style and provide impeccable service, we take a limited number of full service weddings each year. We would love to meet over coffee or wine in our studio to hear your ideas, talk about what is important for your wedding day and get to know you. After meeting (or chatting on the phone or Skype), we will create a custom planning and design proposal just for you. The investment for full service planning and design generally begins at $4900 for summer and fall weddings in Colorado. Please give us a call for your complimentary consultation!
Below is a very brief summary of the full service planning and design experience we provide:
- Our first step is an in-depth consultation to learn all about you. We want to know how you met, what your hobbies are, where you like to shop and many more details to give us a true vibe of who you are individually and as a couple. We also review all of the major elements of the wedding or celebration to learn your general style and vision.
- We work with you to create a realistic budget projection for your event, based on our in-depth consultation.
- We provide extensive planning checklists based on your wedding date so that you can stay organized as well.
- Work with you to find the perfect hotel, resort, mansion, cabin, private estate or wide open space for your event venue. Our extensive knowledge and database of Colorado wedding venues is unmatched.
- We assist with selecting the perfect vendor team to match your style, budget and personality.
- We are by your side every step of the way including scheduling and attending your vendor meetings.
- Our planners will recommend and manage guest accommodations and group transportation.
- We will manage rental items including specialty linens.
- We provide guidance on etiquette questions.
- We will be your liaison and advocate among all of the wedding professionals.
- We create detailed production schedules for your wedding weekend.
- We are always on-site to direct your ceremony rehearsal.
- We manage the final walk-through at the venue to ensure the space diagrams, production schedules and details are accurate.
- Save the Date Events will coordinate and host your wedding day from start to finish ensuring you can relax and truly enjoy your day.
- We love to share our creative ideas and resources to plan your dream celebration.
What our job is really like as wedding planners in Colorado…
For our full service weddings, we spend over 100 hours planning. On a typical workday, we answer more than 50 emails from vendors and clients. Some days we are away from the office at vendor appointments, venue tours, working on contracts, finding the perfect band, attending cake tastings and doing mock-ups with our clients. These are just a partial list of the many meetings we attend with our clients or on behalf of our clients. On the weekend of the wedding, we are on-site for 2-3 days for mountains weddings. On the wedding day, we spend 12-14 hours on-site and are one of the last vendor professionals to leave. We take our job, reputation and our business seriously but still know how to make you laugh and have fun! The average wedding has 20+ vendors and we manage them all with a smile. Whether we work with you for two months or two years, we put the same amount of dedication and style into each and every wedding. The weddings you see on our blog and website were produced and designed by our team at Save the Date Events. We truly care about our clients and it shows through in our reviews, testimonials, awards and our family of past clients.
We would love to hear from you and see how we can make your wedding celebration perfectly YOU!