Today we wanted to share with you some fabulous ideas for your special Girls Night Out aka The Bachelorette Partay! While the boys are having their own fun, the ladies can have some seriously exciting activities of their own. Drum roll…Let me introduce the hottest dance studio in town, Tease Studio.Tease can offer customized one-hour parties for the bachelorette and her ladies that can focus on pole dancing, lap dancing and burlesque. This is a fun way to start your night out, and they are conveniently located close to downtown!
We also love the idea of some serious pampering! For this, we turn to the experts at Tootsies – The Nail Shoppe. Tootsies focuses on extremely sanitary nail care (as well as the reputation for keeping the nail polish on longer than anywhere else – how do they do that??) For your bachelorette party, Tootsies is a great choice because they have so much experience, have a fantastic atmosphere and prepare complimentary Hpnotiq “Tootsies Toniq” cocktails for these parties!
If you want to use either of these fabulous ideas, consult your wedding coordinator to plan these parties!
Couture Colorado is a fabulous new Colorado wedding blog. You can find outstanding inspiration, fashion ideas, real Colorado weddings and great Denver wedding professionals. We are privileged to be part of the LIST for Couture Colorado. You can read our intro interview for Colorado Wedding Planners and see Amanda and Mike’s wedding featured here.
1. Dress in a way that makes you feel good. If you are most comfortable in jeans, wear your favorite pair. There is no “right” or “wrong” way to dress but keep in mind that extra tight or extra baggy are not going to be your best choices for photos. Generally, solid prints with fun accessories photograph well. Bold prints and patterns tend to take over the focus of the photo.
2. With #1 in mind, you also want to dress in a similar style to your fiancé. If you wear jeans, he shouldn’t be wearing a suit.
3. Can’t decide on one outfit? Bring a few. It’s okay to change mid-way through the photo shoot. Two outfits are good. Five are too many.
4. Wear make-up. Even if you don’t usually wear any, at least consider mascara and lip gloss. The camera makes your everyday make-up seem like you aren’t wearing any so add a little extra on the day of your engagement photos or splurge on a professional to apply your make-up.
5. Bring your pet. If your dog is a big part of your life, bring your furry friend for a few photos.
Your Colorado wedding photographer will have more tips and advice for you to look and feel your best for your engagement photo session.